Friday, September 23, 2011

Post Number 1

I'm not the first of my friends to start a book blog.  I'm not sure I even want to share this with anyone.  It's mostly for my own purposes in tracking what I read. 

I just tried to access my LivingSocial booklist, which I've been tracking what I read for a few years, to link to this blog.  I didn't realize they were closing that application, and since I wasn't aware of the discontinued service I've lost all that information as of a month ago.  Even more reason to get this blog going.  I am sad, however, that information is lost.

Many of my books will be from the book club I'm a member of.  The club started when Isaac was a few months old in the Vista ward in Boise.  The Vista ward doesn't exist any longer, but the club still persists, and even though I've lived in Kuna for over 2.5 years, I still go every month.

I'll be sure to indicate how I heard about each book and why I selected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment